Hi to all,

I have a freeradius 1.0.4 (upgrade to 1.0.5 is nearly coming...) with ntlm_auth on a Windows 2000 PDC. With the standard authentication with ntlm calls there is no problem. Now my question is that: is possible to assign some ip pools based on the user-group on the PDC? A quick example... i have a user called user01 with group free. The freeradius must look if the user belongs to group free (group on the PDC, not on unix) and if yes, it assign the ip pool like 10.0.1.0 to 10.0.1.10. If have another group, like only_internet, the radius must assign an ip in the pool of 10.0.1.11 to 10.0.1.20. Something like that is possible? I think yes....but how? I have searched into the previous post of the list, without any good results... someone can help me?

Tnx in advance,

Claudio Prono.