Hey gus I am new to this and usually I follow evey step to make it work, and do try hard (I have had my had on this for a week now). I have read the readme file the 'How to" document and upto the point where I have to get the dialupadmin page displayed on the browser it does not happen :-(
well I have tried on SuSe 9.0 server and Fedora Core 3 and 4

I get to make the installer for radius source and Date::Manip PerlModule and they seam to get install ok.
I know this type of things is like finding a needle in a histack, but I am running out of patience, please help me!, thanks

now can someone please give me some clues
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html