Hi,

I have freeradius-1.04 configured with MySQL using EAP-TLS and PEAP for authentication. I wish to reject users whose common name (CN) is not included in the MySQL database. I have read the thread regarding this exact problem at:

http://lists.cistron.nl/pipermail/freeradius-users/2004-May/032110.html

and it seems I need to set the DEFAULT profile to reject. I don't quite understand the thread though, is this the DEFAULT profile in the users file, or can I configure this in MySQL. Either way, could someone please provide me with an example of what the DEFAULT profile entry should look like in order to achieve this?

Thanks for the help,

Ben Dowling