Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2005 6:00 PM
Subject: SQL Accouting

Hi,

I'm still having problems getting FreeRadius-1.0.4 to log accounting
data to sql. I know it is receiving the data, as I can log it to file.
In my accounting section I have 'sql', and the SQL queries are there in
sql.conf. However, when looking at the sqltrace log the only queries are
inserts to radpostauth. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance, Ben

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html