That did the trick.....Thanks Christian

Shane

Christian Meutes wrote:

Create a group in your sql database, then assign the the users to this group and
give the group a check-item. insert into radgroupcheck (GroupName,Attribute,op, Value) values
('your_group_name',NAS-IP-Address','==','ip_address');

If you want that a group can itself successfully authenticate through connect
from more than one nas, i think you have to define all nas's with a negated
operator '!=' from that the group/user is NOT allowed to connect/authenticate.

Hi all,

How can I control what groups can authenticate on what nas.
I would like to create a batch of users and assign those users to only sucessfully login from a particular nas (or list of nas's)
I have freeradius 1.04 and use sql for the user/password combinations

Group 30 mins
Simultanious Use := 1
Idle Timeout = 600
Max All Sessions := 1800

It is a wireless hotspot setup.
Do I need to use huntgroups or can I add an attribute to the group?

Thanks in advance

Shane