Let me preface this with the required “I’m pretty much a newbie to freeRADIUS”…

Can someone point me to the place where I can modify the number of simultaneous connections that are allowed per user? I’ve just now noticed that I am currently only allowed a single connection and I’d like to increase that value. Even better, can someone recommend a good resource (book, website, etc.) to supplement the freeRADIUS website?

My configuration is being used to authenticate DSL connections – I have modems that terminate on an Alcatel DSLAM which are aggregated at at Juniper ERX router. The router uses the freeRADIUS configuration for auth.

Thanks!

-Samson

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html