Building my FR server, I have the choice of a number of operating system for
my FreeRADIUS server.
Anybody with a suggestion which operating system is best suited for FR?

I like to run FR on a VPS (virtual private server) using one of the
following OS:
- FreeBSD 4.9 (jail)
- FreeBSD 5.2 (jail)
- Fedora 2 (virtuozza)
- Redhat AS3 (virtuozza)
- Redhat 9.0 (virtuozza)
- CentOS 4.0 (virtuozza)

Thanks!
Gunther

I think they all would work fine. I myself prefer freebsd, specificall 5.4. I am running it on standalone freebsd5.4 servers in production and in the process of setting a few up in jails in my lab. I really like the jails in freebsd, they are so easy to use. If you need any tips with it, email me off-list. I've got a couple jails setup right now running openldap. - List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html