Hello All,

I m Harish Gupta from india, i m working in a Telecom & ISP company as system Administator and I m using freeradius application on linux platform(CentOS4.0) for my dialup users . its working fine, but i want to add a new attribute like "caller-id and calling-id " how can add these attributs plz. help me .

Thanx & Regards

Harish Gupta
System Aministrator
India
+919828032258

This email message is personal statement of the sender and shall not be
construed as statement of Shyam Telelink Limited. The contents of this email
and attached documents (if any) may contain confidential and privileged
material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review,
dissemination, use or distribution by others is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply email and
delete the message. The recipient is also advised to get the statement
confirmed in writing from the company before acting on the contents of this
email.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html