kdr akm wrote:

Hi, i'm using freeradius 1.0.5.
i make a pppoe server with rp-pppoe and freeradius without mysql and i make auth by username and password all i need to add to my configuration a check if mac address and if valid accept ( a mac address authentication but without mysql ) so how can i make this think and thanks in advanced .
Sorry for my bad inglish

If I understand this correctly, you want PPPoE users to be able to login, but only from a certain MAC address. I believe the MAC shows up as CallingStationID when using rp-pppoe and freeradius. So you would want a check like
CallingStationID == 00:11:22:33:aa:bb
For the particular user in the users file.