Dusty Doris wrote:

radius-server attribute nas-port format X

with X being dependant on the type of connections

I don't know if this will force it, but perhaps the default type is something that doesn't apply to your type of connection. For PPPoA we use format d, which gives you the slot/mod/port vpi/vci. But there are a few other options, just give it a ?

thanks Dusty, i tried all formats (a,b,c,d) and i always recieve NAS-Post = 0
My interface is ISDN, and i see this on the accounting:

Cisco-NAS-Port = "ISDN 7/4:D:19"

Is there a way to use this attribute instead of NAS-Port?

---
thanks