Hi,
I am using radius for authorize/authenticate wireless users using PEAP and TTLS.
I want to autenticate the users using the information in the tunneled request
to a MySQL server. The problem is that freeradius try to authorize also the
request outside of the tunnel, that contains an anonymous identity.

I am now using the check "Freeradius-Proxied-To == 127.0.0.1" in the file users
for determining when a request is inside the tunnel (this attribute is present)
and when is outside (the attribute is not present).

Is this the right way to do this or there is a better way?

Thanks.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html