Hello,

i have the demand to forward some auth-requests to some further radius servers, but only in the case when a specific User-Name is for authorization requested. The User-Name attributes look like this "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" and the userpart is always changing but the realm is always the same. How can i accomplish this without defining every user which is to forward in "proxy.conf"? Is there no way to do this in the authorization backend(sql) for a more dynamic procedure? I have thousands of users which are to forward and others which are not, i think this wont scale inside of proxy.conf and further more i think that there is no part of the User-Name which could be match in proxy.conf to proxy some user requests to different radius servers.
I would be happy if anybody could point me to an option to realize this.

regards,

-christian