Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 01:31:24 -0500
From: "Alan DeKok" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: radiusd error AFTER ok
        <freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org>

"Drew S. Dupont" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 This app used to work just fine before my recent HD and MoBo crashes
 today. I had to restore the system from a backup and the app. will no
 longer work.

  Uh... make sure it works on a machine that *doesn't* have hardware problems.

Yes, it is running on different hardware. But, again, when it is run from the command line it runs fine. When it runs from within the helper app. it throws the errors.

Drew Dupont