I am very keen on knowing how I can replace my clients.conf file  by a SQL query.

From: "Alex M" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Ading NAS to MySQL DB
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 00:58:49 -0400

Hi,

I’m keeping playing around with mysql manipulation, and im having trouble to force radius to obtain list of authorized clients (NASes) from SQL DB, I assume I have to enter NAS info in NAS table (im using suggested schema that was created automatically by script that came with distribution) but I not really sure what data should go where and if it is right table for clients info?

Please help!

>-
>List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Qué hacer en tu ciudad por la tarde y por la noche. No te lo pierdas en MSN Entretenimiento
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html