Arne Götje (高盛華) wrote:
You will find a line like below in radius.conf. Add another to your
hearts content. I haven't ever done this for users but it works for
sql and other files so I can't imagine why it wouldn't work for users
file. This is found in the modules section.
files {
                usersfile = ${confdir}/users

This is exactly my question whether this will work or the second entry will just overwrite the first one.
Maybe this is a stupid question, but since you knew exactly what *might* work, have you tried it? It takes about 10 minutes to setup a test radius server if you don't want to mess with your prduction one. Give it a shot and let us all know. - List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html