hi,
i´m very interesting in this too. I want the same but all user/passwd are in mysql database, how can i redirect all traffic? and i want that local MAC list are in the radius server and not in the Access Point.
any help?

Lewis Bergman escribió:
Konne wrote:

hi

i would like to authenticate my user via apache-ssl over a website where the user must fill in his AD username and password. only if this is correct he can access the internet. my question is, if this is possible. an what i have to use that this would be secure. like the traffic between client-ap-freeradius. eap-tls? peap/mschapv2 ... i have no idea... pls help me :-)

wifidog, nocat

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Ib=C3=A1n  Cabrillo Bartolom=C3=A9
n;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:Cabrillo Bartolom=C3=A9;Ib=C3=A1n
org:IFCA
adr;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:detr=C3=A1s de la facultad deciencias;;avda. de los castros s/n;santander;cabtabria;39005;espa=C3=B1a
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;work:942202082
tel;fax:942200935
tel;cell:669930421