HI list

I am using free radius with EAP-TLS for wireless authentication then I add Samba-LDAP for primary domain controller. Both radius and Samba LDAP are working . Now when I login from my windows xp to the domain I have to connect via wired first then install the certificate to make my radius authentication works. Every time I change the password I have toreinstall the certificate to get connected. Is anyone can tell me how to configure Samba-Ldap or Radius to make the authentication works for both radius and Samba-ldap?

Thank you

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html