I'm looking to implement a type of double check authentication using freeradius.
I want to use the sql authentication module to provide a list of users. Everyone in this list should be proxied. However, if you aren't in the table, then you should immediately be rejected. I don't have control of the home radius server, so I can't make any modifications there. Generally, I just want to allow a controlled sub-group of users to access the system. At this point the sql module seems to be working (it is accounting and in debug mode I do see if run queries), however, it proxies the request regardless if the user is in the usergroup table.
Thanks

John Engelman
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html