Hello Alan,

Andreas Engler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
One question remains. Is it possible to resend an auth-detail file with Access-Requests that once where successfully authenticated via radclient and authenticate them successfully again, even if there are Chap-Password and Chap-Challenge attributes in the auth-detail file and so the Auth-Type will be CHAP?

 I have *no* idea what that means.

 Alan DeKok.

Ok, sorry. I try it  with other words and hope the problem becomes clear.

I try to test a fresh freeradius 1.0.5 installation.
I use radclient to send Access-Request packets, which are stored in a file.
These Access-Request packets were loged with an other freeradius server in production environment. These Access-Request packets contain Chap related attributes, so the Auth-Type will be CHAP.

When i resend such Access-Request packet via radclient, it will not authenticate successfully again.

Where is the problem in that test setup?

Thank you

Andreas Engler