Hmm.. this looks like it should work. I am comparing it with my configuration and it looks similar. I am checking for a Called-Station-ID instead of NAS-IP-Address, but it should have similar functionality. Try running radiusd -X and posting the results after you try to login as a dialup user. This might sound pretty common sense but you do have users with the proper group in the "usergroup" table right?

> dialup Auth-Type := Accept
> adsl   Auth-Type := Local

Try changing dialup to := Local ???

Here is my configuration that IS working properly for us;
huntgroups;
-----------
dialbb  Called-Station-ID =~ ".*0804"
        SQL-Group == DBB

radcheck table;
---------------
id    UserName    Attribute    op    Value
1     testuser    Password     ==    passwd123
2     nodbbuser   Password     ==    passwd321

usergroup table;
----------------
id    UserName    GroupName
1     testuser    DBB
2     nodbbuser   DIAL

Maybe if somebody else sees something I am missing they can point it out. I am not an expert so it is likely "I am" missing something.

Good Luck!

my groups are:

dialup Auth-Type := Accept
adsl   Auth-Type := Local

the new rules in huntgruops are:

dialup               NAS-IP-Address == xxx.xxx.xx.x
                     SQL-Group == dialup,
                     SQL-Group == adsl
dialup               NAS-IP-Address == xxx.xxx.xx.y
                     SQL-Group == dialup,
                     SQL-Group == adsl

adsl                 NAS-IP-Address == yyy.yyy.yy.y
                     SQL-Group == adsl
adsl                 NAS-IP-Address == yyy.yyy.yy.x
                     SQL-Group == adsl
adsl                 NAS-IP-Address == xyx.yyy.yy.y
                     SQL-Group == adsl
adsl                 NAS-IP-Address == xyx.yyy.yy.x
                     SQL-Group == adsl
adsl                 NAS-IP-Address == xxx.yyy.yy.y
                     SQL-Group == adsl
adsl                 NAS-IP-Address == xxx.yyy.yy.x
                     SQL-Group == adsl

TIA,

Joao Reis.