Not that I know off, and if it was I would see it in tcpdump.  Thanks
for your comments though...

I'll probably upgrade to the new radius server today and pray and hope
this goes away, otherwise I'll have to run in debug mode (which I have
been avoiding on a prod system) and figure this out.

Yah, I usually try to avoid that too, but its not so bad. I'd typically do something like this.

kill <radiusd pid>;radiusd -X > outfile

That way it stops and reloads into debug quickly. Pipe the debug to outfile. Tail -f the outfile if you want to make sure its still working fine. Wait enough time that you think you might capture that event. Ctrl-C and start it back up.

Then go back through the outfile to find the culprit.

-Dusty