We are an ISP that has statewide dialup within California.  Our RADIUS is running FreeRADIUS.  We have about 2000 customers.  Another company I know is running FreeRADIUS with national coverage and recieves proxied requests from an upstream provider that uses FreeRADIUS.

Susana Macias wrote:
Hy :-)

I am interested to know about success stories of people using FreeRadius in a production environment.
I have read http://www.freeradius.org/testimonials.html but I would like to obtain a few more experiences.

Best regards, Susana

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com

Richard Marriner II                Maingear.Net
Sr. Network Consultant          I.T. Consulting
[EMAIL PROTECTED]           www.maingear.net