Hi people,

   I am using freeradius as authentication service for two years. I use freeradius 1.0.4 in a Debian servers. My quiestion is I use clients.conf file for mu nas clients, however I read in the freeradius doc that this file can be supported in an database ( it is very useful for me because I have an administration web for control my radius accounts).

  I detect that I put 'readclients=yes ' in my postgres.conf file perhaps it works, but it is not works. So, What do I have to write in order to have all nas information in my database?

   Thanks,

                             Santiago

Éxitos, grandes clásicos y novedades. Un millón de canciones en MSN Music.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html