Alan DeKok wrote:
Patrick Bartkus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Does this mean that if I setup Samba on this box, get it to be a member of
the domain exchanging Domain UIDs and passwords, I could then authenticate
to Samba from my MS-CHAP-speaking NAS?

  Possible.  If it's an NT domain.

  If it's an Active Directory domain, then no, it's still impossible.
Maybe Samba4 (when it's done) will allow this.