Nick Marino - IT Solutions
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lewis Bergman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 5:56 AM
Subject: [radius] Re: Auth question

Can anyone tell me why I am getting trashed passwords when attempting to
authenticate?

Login incorrect: [nickm/d\313f`&\247+>4\203\360/\367]
Looks like your secrets in clients.conf don't match what your NAS has.

No the secret in my clients.conf is the same as whats in my NAS, I even reset the password on the nas to be sure. Wierd thing is if I do a test on the user account using Dialup Admin it works perfectly and the password is handled properly.
Only when NAS send the request to FR does it generate that garbled password.