Thanks sean....it works great!!

is there any way to limit  user's bandwidth??
can i specify how many user's content/total bandwidth which can be downloaded?
e.g....i give only 10 MB to user A...

regards,

Sean <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Fri, 2006-02-10 at 11:15 +0100,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> problem with simultanous use...any idea???tommy garsia

> Hi guys...
>
> I've finished compile and install freeradius v1.1.0 with mysql...and
> work great...
> and i'm happy with it...
> now i have a problem during the accounting....
> what should i do if i want to limit only one connection per one
> user..??
> what should i do with my freeradius configuration?
>
> best regards! ,
>

> tommy

Set simultaneous-use :=1 in radcheck
and enable simultaneous use checking in sql.conf

Regards,

Sean
http://swarmhotspots.com
-