Well thanks for the answers.

What is puzzled me, is the error message error reading client certificate, it's like freeradius is waiting the client send it's certificate.
However with TTLS, the client doen't have a client certificate. It only has a copy of the root certificate. I'm going to setup a wpa_supplicant with a linux client to try to make it work.

Thanks for your time

Johan

On 2/17/06, Alan DeKok <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Johan Arens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > To reply to Alan Dekok here is the debug log

  See Phil's comments.

  In short, the debug log you posted shows nothing going wrong.
However, the EAP conversation stops.

  Since RADIUS is completely driven by packets sent from the client,
the only reason for the EAP conversation to stop is because the client
stopped sending packets.

  What can you do to FreeRADIUS to make the client send packets?  Nothing.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html