Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2006 11:55 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: Help needed with MS-CHAP

"Charles Blake" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I just want to know what happens when Radius receives a request with a
MS-CHAP password, how it authenticates the user?

 It doesn't.

 How many times do I have to say it's impossible before you will
believe me?

 It's impossible.  Stop trying to make it work, and stop asking
questions about it.  It's impossible.

 Honestly, it's impossible.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html