I haven't tried rlm_krb5, but I've done a lot of kerberos management, so maybe I can help. If there are any kerberos-specific parameters that rlm_krb5 needs, someone else might be able to shed light on them for you.

I presume kerberos is working on this system otherwise (eg. you can ssh or telnet -ax into this system)? I know Sun's kerberos packages look for /etc/krb5/krb5.keytab and /etc/krb5/krb5.conf, so if you're using Solaris, make sure those files are symlinked. Verify 'klist -k' shows the same keytab version number (KVNO) as your KDC, since creating a new keytab will wipe out the old one. Other than that, run radiusd under strace and check to see what keytab file rlm_krb5 is actually trying to open and what the error is.

Riccardo.Veraldi wrote:

Hello,
I am using freeradius with EAP-TTLS + kereros authentication + ldap authorization.
Everyhtign works but I have this error:

rlm_krb5: verify_krb_v5_tgt: host key not found : key table erntry not found

I checked and the permissions on /etc/krb5.keytab are correct...

anyone has a hint for me ?

thanks
Rick