first of all, thanks so much alan for your quick response

Hi,
> hi everybody, i have problems using freeradius 1.0.5, i cann't get it works
> as i hope.  well i installed freeradius in my server and tried to see if
> clients can authenticate, so first tried test over server, my ip is
> 192.168.10.1, i generate certificates to use TLS.
>
> this is my users file:
>
> "mec01"  Auth-Type := EAP

dont do this. just dont do this at all. read the docs.

excuse me, i read many tutorials and all of them says this is correct, so please could you refer me to right doc?? may be freeradius docs? exactly which?

and again thanks for your answer.