Alan,

When I grep the source tree for pair->attribute I could only find
11 files that reference it. I understand that pair is a pointer and
attribute is the field of the structure. I just can't find the
structure definition to confirm this.

If I had to guess (and I am somewhat guessing at this point due to my
knowledge of the Code Tree). The attribute would be PW_USER_PASSWORD.

If you can confirm this or direct me to the source file has the
structure definitions I would appreciate it.

Alan DeKok wrote:
"Craig T. Hancock" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

As far as what to change what is the pair->attribute
for User-Password statement. I would presume it would be
PW_PASSWORD_REQUEST.

  Huh?  Why?

  What's wrong with using grep to search the source, to find out the
proper name?

  Alan DEKok.