see attribute Expiration. it can accept date/time formats as well.

 From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Atkins, Dwane P
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 2:56 PM
To: freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org
Subject: Expiration Dates

I was not sure if this got to mailing list or not.  I have done some research and could not find where you can enter start and stop dates through freeradius.

Is there a way that I can input the start and stop time for user as far as in like an expiration date?  Let say you are a contractor and need access for the 5 duty days you are in town.  Can I put a config in that says, start on the 1st, end on the 5th?

Thanks for all you inputs.  Truly helpful.

Dwane