Title: L2tp and fixed Framed IP Address for ADSL customers

Hello All,

Ive just setup an L2tp tunnel with my ADSL service provider and would like to have some of my ADSL subscribers get a fixed IP address instead of the dynamically assigned IP Pool

Im using a Cisco 3845. The ADSL users are connecting just fine over the L2tp tunnel the issue is that theyre getting dynamically assigned address from the Cisco IP pool even if a fixed IP is set on FreeRadius attributes

Do you have any idea on how make this subscribers get the Radius Fixed IP instead of the dynamic one?

Thanks In Advance

 --
|-Adil Bikarbass
|-IT Manager, MTDS