Good morning all,

I would like to be able to begin and expire accounts on certain dates, but I would like to be able to do it by input information into the radius database that I have created using mysql.

Also, I appreciate the help you all have given.  If I have one bit of information to share with new freeradius people, it is to slow down and do not get ahead of yourself.  Once I took it step by step, all the piece feel into place.  I get access-accepts using radtest, sql logins and even NTRadPing.  So I have come quite far in a week.

Thanks again.

Dwane

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html