--On 30 March 2006 09:56 +0200 Antonio Matera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
In my log after the MAC address there isn't any information on the SSID.

In the log i haven't information on the SSID....  but in my aP
configuration I have the radius-server vsa send accounting:
                                                   ^^^^^
What is wrong? I don't understand of is the mistake.....

You misread my previous email .... you need:
radius-server vsa send authentication

this makes the cisco include the ssid in the AUTHENTICATION request which is what you need. Presently you only have:
radius-server vsa send accounting

so the SSID is only being sent in accounting packets.

(having both is fine)

Regards,
  James

--