Hi:
First thanks to the freeRADIUS team - this is one of the most flexibile and powerful AAA available...

I've 2 questions:
1. I've set up my clients to authenticate using EAP-TTLS with MSCHAPv2 as the inner authentication protocol. This works fine with the wpa_suppicant with intel 2200b/g as well as the Cisco Aironet 350. I've created my own dictionary file with VSAs that are useful for my NAS once Access-Accept is returned.
The 'users' file has the VSAs Attrib = Value listed after each user entry and I do see  the attributes being returned correctly on Access-Accept. My question is (please correct me if I am wrong) - I see the VSAs being returned during the intermediate Access-Challenge messages too even before authentication is complete. Is this the normal behavior, is there a way to setup the freeRADIUS server so that the VSAs are only returned on Access-Accept and not during the Access-Challenge. The NAS does ignore the VSAs in ! any case during the challenge - but would be good if there was a way to limit the message size for the Access-Challenge messages (only if this is valid from RADIUS RFC perspective - if someone could clarify).

2. How can I set users in the 'users' file (an example would be very helpful if someone can send) so that some users are only allowed to authenticate using EAP-TTLS while others are only allowed to use PEAP. Once I create an entry into the users file (and both authentications are EAP types) - the user can authenticate using any eap type - I would like to limit this per user. Is it possible??
Thx.

Regards,
Mohammed.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html