Greetings,

I have a simple question about the ldap.attrmap file. I have placed the following two lines into my ldap.attrmap.file. What I am trying to do is obtain information from an attribute in the LDAP server and then pass it to the NAS we are using. In the debug output of Radius I see it getting the attribute and setting it. However, I dont think it is sending it to the NAS. I don't see it sending it just setting it.
checkItem       Group-Name                      Description
replyItem       Group-Name                      Description
Radius is setup to auth via ntlm_auth& the MS-CHAP module,then through the users file it uses LDAP ( I assume this is ok) to pull group information. I havent have yet to figure out a better way to do this.

My questions are
a) Is this approriate use of the ldap.attrmap file
b) Is there any easier way to do this.
c) What should I see when it  succefsully sends an attribute to the NAS.

-Filles--

ldap.attrmap
checkItem       Group-Name                      Description
replyItem       Group-Name                      Description

users

DEFAULT Auth-Type = LDAP
        Fall-Through = 1

Thanks!