Thanks Yves but i tried phpmyprepaid and it is a hackof dialup admin and not realy stable , what i want is a way to let the user to be able to change his pin code to a username for example : from 15478855 -> mark password :Zx43ed -> stealit

pin and password are stored in the database

 any ideas?
thanks