Kostas Kalevras wrote:
On Wed, 24 May 2006, Mike Jakubik wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to setup group checks for Called-Station-Id in freeradius 1.1.1 and mysql. I have enabled the checkval module in radiusd.conf and set notfound-reject = yes. In my radgroupcheck table when i specify "restricted Called-Station-Id := number", it works fine. However i need to specify more than one number. I have tried the following format; number, number, number and "number, number, number" and "number", "number" but none of those seem to work. Could someone please tell me how this can be accomplished?

You just need to add more attribute/value pairs, one for each number you wantto allow. You can also use a regular expression if you use the =~ operator.

I have tried that, but it does not work either. I have also tried using regexp, while it seems to function, it no longer seems to use the checkval module and throws the following notice:

Info: rlm_sql (sql): No matching entry in the database for request from user [user]

But the checkval module shows:

Auth: Invalid user (rlm_checkval: This Called-Station-Id is not allowed for the user)

Whats the point of this checkval module if it can only check a single value?