If you don't want Dynamic address use VPN between your RADIUS server an your hotspots.

>My question is :
>- What can a malicious user can do with the secret? Can it alter
>accounting and other things? (chillispot uses chap auth-type)
>
>one is spell it out and try rumble it so he forms a new word from it

Is it a real security problem? I will be using accounting for facturation
purposes...

>- Is there a way of maintaining a per hotspot secret with dynamic ip
>addresses?
>
>yes. check client and clients.conf relationship

I did not find. clients.conf entry seems to be ip based.
How do I setup a NAS without knowing its ip? (and differentiate between
several of them)
-

why not implement static IP for APs?