Hi,

I have an urgent position for a  Sr. Software Engineer in Atlanta, GA for a 6 months Contract.

Please go through the requirement once you feel comfortable please reply me back with your Updated Resume in Word Format , Present Location , Expected Rate on hourly basis and Availability.

Key Words: Radius (c or java) unix administration shell (cvs or ant or gdb or sh or "gnu c" or "sun java" ) ospf bgp (wan or "wide area network") (rf or microwave) (wireless or isp or adelphia)

Required Skills:

. C or Java system programming skills in a Unix environment.
. Debugging multithreaded applications.
. Knowledge of some Unix system administration skills.
. Understanding of software development life cycle i.e. requirement, design, development, testing, deployment, and support.
. Knowledge of basic software development tools and Unix shell script(s) i.e. .CVS, make, ant, gdb, sh, gnu C compiler, Sun Java compiler, and others.
. Knowledge and experience with the RADIUS application.
. Complex OSPF and BGP design in a large Wide Area Network environment.
. RF/Microwave and Communication Systems, GIS Systems, and/or web portal-based authentication systems.

Desired:
Complex networks - both wired and wireless and in a large Internet Service Provider context.

Job Description:
Atlanta, GA
# Of Openings: 1
6 months

. Reports to Software Engineer Team Lead.
. Core responsibility to troubleshoot and debug multithreaded applications.

Thanks & Regards,
Dharmendra Sachdeva
cyberThink Inc.
Tel : (908) 429-8008 x 390
Fax : (908) 429-8005
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.cyberThink.com

cyberThink has been recognized as one of the fastest growing IT Services and Staffing companies in the U.S. by INC. magazine, Deloitte & Touche and Purple Squirrel.cyberThink Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer""We are open to hire US Citizens, Green Card holders & H1b Visa Holders"

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html