Kartthik Raghunathan wrote:
Am using two linksys access points for my wireless client. In one of my access
points i want to restrict the users connecting to it, ist possible to do this
using huntgroup. If so can someone show some light or provide a sample config
to do it.

thanks,
Kartthik

Sure, but if you only have 2 its probably not necessary. You could just do this in the users file:

default NAS-IP-Address == <ap ip to restrict>, Auth-Type := Reject

Of course, you might not simply want to reject them. But you can match on the ip of the ap in the users file and do whatever you want. If you wanted to do it with huntgroups you'd have to add two entries in the huntgroups file:

restrictedAP            NAS-IP-Address == <ip>
otherAP                  NAS-IP-Address == <ip>

Then in users instead of matching on NAS IP you match on Huntgroup-Name ==

Chris Carver
Network Engineer