##############################

The strange thing is the Framed-IP-Address, it isn’t showing the correct IP address that the user has assigned in our customer radius users file.

If I run radtest from the command line against the customers radius server it returns:

If you get different results from your customers radius server when the requests originate from your nas or when the requests originate from your command line then......

With the correct IP address.

Any ideas why it’s doing this?

This is a misconfiguration of your customers radius server, possibly based upon incorrect information from you.

The proxying seems to be working fine as all requests for the realm are sent to the customers radius server.

And our log files show that the authentication was “OK”.

However the users that are authenticating are being dropped offline as soon as they authenticate.

Let me guess....you dont have any ip pools available on your nas server. So without a specified IP, the user cant/wont stay connected.