On Wed, 28 Jun 2006, Kostas Zorbadelos wrote:

Hello to everyone.

I have a question regarding a configuration I am trying to achieve. I
have users stored in an ldap database. An example user entry looks
like this:

dn: uid=kzorba,ou=people,dc=company,dc=gr
cn: ZORBADELOS KONSTANTINOS
uid: kzorba
clearTextPwd: mypassword
radiusProfile: PSTN_STATIC
radiusAccountStatus: activated
radiusMaxLogins: 1
radiusExpDate: 2030/12/31 00:00:00
Framed-IP-Address: 62.103.176.39
objectClass: account
objectClass: MyRadiusAccount
objectClass: top

Tha attribute radiusProfile groups the users. For each group we have a
corresponding profile

Why not put the full profile DN in radiusProfile? Then you can use the profile_attribute mechanism

--
Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       National Technical University of Athens, Greece