"Charlie B" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have checked the shared secret, and earlier in the debug you can see that
> it binds successfully.

  To LDAP?  That doesn't matter.  The shared secret isn't used there.

>  After which it attempt to authenticate the user with
> the credientials provided and fails, the only thing I can see is that it is
> changing the password provided into garbage

  Because, as the message says, the shared secret is wrong.

> In all the examples I can find on the password sent is in clear
> test, so then why in my example is it encrypted?

  Because the shared secret is wrong.

>  How do I undo this?

  Use the correct shared secret.

  I fail to understand why you're arguing when you could just go fix
the shared secret, and prove to yourself that fixing it solves the
problem.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html