Hi All

I'm trying to setup a FreeRadius 1.1.x - MySQL - phpMyPrepaid system.
I'm looking for a distro that can get me there with the least path of resistance...

I've currently got a dedicated box running FC4 and FreeRadius 0.9.x and I've been fumbling around for 2 weeks now and not getting anywhere. I found an RPM for ver 1.1.x and tried to install it but the system was unable to resolve a whole stack of dependencies. Tried to install from source and I got attacked by pages and pages of warnings and errors that i don't have a clue how to resolve...

Thanks
--

 Graham Beneke
 Apolix Internet Services

E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
WEB: www.apolix.co.za <http://www.apolix.co.za/>
Cell: 082-432-1873 <skype:+27824321873?call>
Skype: grbeneke <skype:grbeneke?call>