Hi Alan

Thanks very much, it is working fine now.

Martin
Martin Ovenstone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Can someone help me to get the erx vsa attributtes into the mysql.
As I can see they are processed correctly, but the sql statement is empty for this part.

  The SQL statement you posted doesn't reference ERX anywhere in it.
Therefore, they won't go into the DB.

        ERX-Pppoe-Description = "pppoe 00:12:59:12:90:4e"
        ERX-Ingress-Policy-Name = "L2TP50"
'%{request:Acct-Output-Gigapackets}', '%{request:Pppoe-Description}', '%{request:Ingress-Policy-Name}')"

  You don't need the "request:" there.  And you *do* want to use the
same names here as shown in debug mode, for the packet contents.

  i.e. There is no "Ingress-Policy-Name" in the request.  There IS
"ERX-Ingress-Policy-Name", but you're not referring to it.