Alan DeKok wrote:
Geoff Silver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3.0. Also has the same build issues on my RedHat EL4.0 dev system.

  Weird.  It works for me on FC4, and many other OSes.

We were previously using FreeRADIUS 1.1.0, which built fine.  IIRC,
the problem surfaced in 1.1.1, which is why we're still using 1.1.0
(was hoping it would be fixed in 1.1.2...)

  Maybe 1.1.3.

  So... does the patch in the bug apply to 1.1.0, and does it solve
the problem?