Hi

I am using free radius code in that I have changed the log file for using my own log file.

So if I run

./radiusd –X  it works fine i.e. -> without any memory leaks

And also if I run

./radiusd   ->  it is not generating memory leaks.

But if I run

./radiusd –l “path/log”  ->  it is giving memory leaks

So after all these if I run again

./radiusd  ->  it is giving memory leaks

All the above I have compiled with purifier .

So what might be the problem, please give some useful comments on this.

Thanks & Regards

Ravi

Tech Mahindra, formerly Mahindra-British Telecom.

Disclaimer:

This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html externally and http://tim.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html internally within Tech Mahindra.