Anyway, in some aspect freeradius can improve.
I use nas table and it works fine. Obviously, I must reboot my RADIAS servers when I insert a new NAS client and it is a problem.

I afirm that 'realm' table is userless. I trid to configure lot of times without success.

From: "Gregory J. Marsh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: FreeRADIUS and Postgres annoyance
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 11:24:24 -0400

I have the nas table working.  Here's what you might need to know:

1) You don't configure it in radiusd.conf, you configure it in sql.conf --
look at the last few lines of the sample.
2) The documentation is wrong.  Look at the sql query and the schema of the
table.  They don't agree.  I wrote my query to match my needs and made the
schema match that.
3) You must still have at least one entry in the clients.conf file.  I just
put in a dummy for the local machine.
4) On boot, FreeRadius starts before PostgreSQL is ready sometimes.  So, I
put a delay in the FreeRadius start.  I'll do something better later.

Now if I can get the radius.log written to sql instead of a file, I'll be
100% sql which is what I really need.

Greg...